Monday, June 9, 2008

It's been awhile....

Turns out I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a 3.87 GPA. My lone B+ was in Theological Foundations of Counseling.........which I am thankful for a B+ in! Not to shabby for a masters eh? I'm pretty proud of myself....for the amount of effort I put into things, I must be smarter than I give myself credit for. HA. I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!! And that is really all that matters. I was officially offered my job at Wawasee. It's only a temporary position which means that I am not on contract and am only guaranteed a job for this next year. But that is ok for now. One step at a time. Perhaps the Lord will lead us elsewhere at the end of the next year upon Lee completing his masters, who knows!

Lee is taking his masters classes two nights a week and teaching summer school. I am doing Extended School Year mental health therapy with four students a couple days a week. Nothing too stressful we're just enjoying summer and recooperating so that we are ready to start again in the fall.

Toby and I have been going to Obedience classes and are really enjoying being "obedient". Last week we got to do agility equipment (jumps, obstacles, ramps, teeter totters) and we LOVED it. So fun. Tonight is our last class which is a bummer......but today to endure the heat we got Toby a surprise!

A SWIMMING POOL. And just like everything else, he thinks it is lots of fun. He ran, he jumped, he splashed. He stuck his head under water and blew bubbles out his nose. He's a riot.

One of the breeders I'd contacted back in February sent me an email and said they had a litter of puppies and they had a girl....and was I still looking for a puppy? Toby could have a girlfriend! Unfortunately, Lee vetoed two dogs. He's afraid I'm going to keep getting dogs and never want babies. Which isn't necessarily true...although one more dog and then I'd need a horse.......

2 comments:

Linz said...

Ok so compared to your previous posts, you're dog got really huge all of a sudden! Cute idea with the kiddie pool to keep him cooled off though:)

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Becca...LOVE the name! Seriously I am not sure if we can top that, but what do you think about Boobay Juday?? That has to be a family name somewhere down the line, dont you think?? :)

Enjoy your time off,and we will see you soon! :)