Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st Birthday

So there is a predicted ice storm on the way. School may be cancelled tomorrow. We hope not. It is a wasted snow day the day before Christmas break. We won't do anything tomorrow anyway besides party so we might as well go. I had to make sure we had the necessities just in case we get stuck in. We were one scoop away from being out of dog food. So I had to take Toby with me to the Pet Store to get food. Oh! Did I mention that today is his first birthday. Now, I didn't go JUST because it was his birthday. I went because I had to. But since I had to, it might as well be fun right? On December 18, 2007 Tobias Counts It All Joy was brought into the world by one high class bitch. He was cast out of the show world because he has a severe overbite. He gratefully found his way into our loving home early February. He was SOOO cute!
I decided that we ought to celebrate his 1st birthday. He got two new toys.......and a snow man 'cookie'. Ironically, I got better pictures from Toby's first birthday than I ever have from our nephews' birthday parties. I think Toby should be a dog calendar model. HAHA
Yep. He posed for about six pictures. I was laughing so hard at him.......and at me. I'm the dumb girl who got her dog birthday presents. But it's entertainment. I am NOT serious nor am I inviting other dogs or putting clothes on him. So I rationalize that it isn't that bad. The green frog is already dead and in the trash can, the snow man cookie eaten, and all that remains is the purple XL kong toy. Happy Birthday Toby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What amazes me most is that he let you take a picture with the cookie sitting that close to him. That's more self control than I have.