So this is the time of year where I earn my spring break/summer off..... as evidenced by the fact that I haven't blogged in a long long while. I haven't had much that was exciting to blog about either, hence the dry spell. I did want to post some pictures......Lee had a fun ski trip at the end of February with the guys from our small group and so I'll post a few of those pictures. 
Lee is at the far left incase you were unsure due to the goggles! 
I am pretty sure that this exceeds the maximum number of people....by a lot! Anyway they had a fun trip, made it safely to upper Michigan in a snow storm....and no one got injured while on the slopes. Good male bonding....we have a really cool small group. It's definitely been a blessing to experience a tight community of young married couples to share our faith walk with as well as have fun.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment