The picture below is of the wet sponge toss. It was one of my favorites to watch. The first kid gets the soaked sponge out of the tub, tosses it to the next kid (who gets SO WET), and then they keep tossing it back and forth down the line. So funny.
This little 4th grader is one of my favorites!
And so with the last day of school......summer begins. This summer is jam packed already, which in some ways will be great and in some ways is kind of unfortunate. If I don't blog ever again it isn't because I don't have material but rather no time. We have 4 wedding weekends (3 are out of state: Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky). We head out for the first one (I am in it) tomorrow. We start our jobs on Monday and pretty much from there I think we have one weekend the rest of the summer where we are not already scheduled with plans. It's kind of a bummer to be so tightly booked.
I'm hoping to have another post for this week. My folks got Lee and I a picnic table for our 1 year anniversary present (thanks mom and dad). We needed it so that when we host cookouts we actually have room to sit and eat......it came unassembled and unstained. I've been working on the staining and it's now ready for Lee to assemble! Hopefully we can stay connected to our friends here by inviting them over during the week for cookouts and campfires! So keep an eye out for our amazing table!
No comments:
Post a Comment