Saturday, August 18, 2007

Winona Lake

We rounded up the gang and took them out on the lake last weekend. It was a ton of fun. Many of them have had little previous experience boating, skiing, tubing, and riding jet skiis so Lee and I really enjoyed watching everyone enjoy trying stuff out. We are very lucky to have fun toys (even if they don't always run very well) and good friends to share them with. Here are some great shots from the day.

Yep that's me on the waverunner. All those times I go out and I think I've got it way out of the water....turns out I really do. This was not even one of my highest ones! The waverunner was a HUGE hit.

Dan catching some air as well!
We also did some intense tubing! This picture of the James' makes me laugh every time.
There were some pretty good spills as you can see.
The lake was pretty busy as evidenced by my intent gaze off into the horizon missing Lee getting a lot of air in the background. SO MUCH FUN. We then ordered pizza, went to a semi-pro football game, grabbed some icecream and headed to bed. Being on the lake makes you real tired....especially when you are out for like six hours and doing something fun the whole time.

No comments: