Lee and I didn't get our presents from each other on our birthdays they both came a little late. I got Lee a present that will be hard to top. He was like a little boy when it came in the mail ooohhing and ahhhing. I got him the official onfield jacket worn by the Red Sox. If you are watching the World Series.... Lee now has the same jacket the players are wearing. He mentioned how cool they were and because I am the amazing wife that I am....I hunted them down on the internet. It is a birthday/christmas present but I wanted him to have it since they will hopefully win the World Series! Here he is sporting his sweet jacket.

And my birthday present from Lee is quite sentimental. My dad got an opal ring from Japan for my mother when he was in the Marines. The ring had beautiful opals but was not something my mom ever wore. Since opals are my birthstone my mom gave it to me. Lee took it to Uncle Jeff of Snider's Leading Jeweler and had it reset into a ring that I could/would wear. It's AWESOME. The large opal with two small diamonds on either side. Now a family heirloom.....
1 comment:
Go Bo-Sox! Woo Hoo! I love your ring too! So beautiful. Smooches!
Post a Comment