We returned home from Indianapolis on Wednesday and spent much of the evening putting our things away. Thursday we slept in a bit and continued to get our things in order. We ran errands and then had dinner at the Boathouse with Lee's folks. Friday I spent a vast majority of my day organizing my digital photos. I then burned them onto disks and organized them by time of year. It's now QUITE organized and I can hopefully continue on from this point forward in an organized fashion. It will be nice to not have hundreds of photos on the computer that I've yet to print or burn onto CD's. Friday night we headed to Natalie's to hang out and see the nephews. We had a lot of fun. It was good to spend time with Natalie.... as well as a treat to play with the boys. They are quite comical.
Tomorrow it's church and getting some small things done............and then get up and go to work! Eh. We are definitely thankful that our schedules allow for us to have two weeks off...but going back will be rough. Oh well. Viva Spring Break.
1 comment:
Thanks again for spending your Friday with me, it was so fun! The boys love you guys.
Post a Comment