So initially we decided that the bedroom would be off limits to our little friend. This way there was a safety zone for shoes, clothes, and general stuff we sometimes leave on the floor. Well on Thursday night Toby realized the reason he wasn't allowed in the bedroom was because we were hiding another dog in there! This video is long b/c I don't have any programs to edit it.....but man it's funny to see.
I realize that Lee and I need to do something that is blog worthy to post about BESIDES Toby. Unfortunately, we haven't had much on the blogworthy front lately. And we definitely lack funds to create something blogworthy. Lee's settling into his intense masters program and I'm coming into the busy time of my school year. It's definitely been a blessing to have the dog to keep me company while he's slaving away in the office for hours on end.
Lee headed off to go skiing with some of our small group from church today....while I stayed home and am going to attempt to study for my comp final. It is the week before spring break. Four essay questions that could be from any class I've taken in my masters. AWESOME. It's probably something I should have started studying for awhile ago....oops. Oh well, life doesn't slow down for the biggest test of your life. I'll just have to do my best.
I hope the Toby video makes you laugh. Incase you can't see the video here is a picture of the event, as well as one of Toby in his favorite napping spot - MY LAP.
1 comment:
that is so funny. our girls do the same thing! Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment