So I wish I could say that things are better for me at work. They aren't. BUT my mom came out this weekend to cheer me up. There is something about moms they can just take care of you like no one else can. Maybe it's because I actually can act needy with her.....maybe it's because she's known me my 28 years of existance and just knows exactly what to say and do to make me feel better....either way I am very lucky to have a mom that will drive 4 hours to take care of her daughter for a day or two. Friday I took a half day for mental health purposes. We went and bought some fall mums and pumpkins to spruce up the front of our house. It's kind of boring. Landladies don't really feel like spending money on landscaping and we aren't going to spend OUR money on landscaping a house we don't own......so it tends to look a little sad most of the time. Here is my attempt at celebrating my love of fall....Time went by too quickly and we found ourselves this morning back to work once again. October is going to begin and fly by. Each weekend is packed for us.
Weekend #1= Marriage Retreat & Wagners are coming out/up to babysit Tobias.
Weekend #2 VB Tournament & Masters class, Life Group Fall Party.
Weekend #3 Lee/Becca Birthdays, VB Tournament.
Weekend #4 Fall Break1: Morehouse Wedding.
Weekend #5 Fall Break2: Ohio for Wagner Fall Party.
lots of blog worthy events. lots of prayer. so while the blog might be a bit bare these days, there are events that are blogworthy on the way. just have to find the time and motivation to blog them!
2 comments:
Toby looks so handsome (I was going to say pretty) sitting by the pumpkins. I'm glad I could visit and share the VB victory.
Thanks to Sue for joining us for the fun. Love ya,
Mom
Love the picture of Toby! He is so gorgeous! and glad you got some time away from work a bit...sounds like it's MUCh deserved:)
Post a Comment