Sunday, October 26, 2008

Morehouse Wedding

Lee had his fall break this weekend and celebrated it by initially fighting off illness. Friday we headed to Indianapolis for the rehearsal dinner of our 'best man' Jason and his fiance Sarah. We've been lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time with the two of them since they've been dating. Lee and I just love Jason and we also REALLY like Sarah. She and I have a lot in common......marrying New Paris boys and all. Only one of Lee's close guy friends from high school was not in attendance, but his parents were there to represent. Here are the guys:

Cullen, Lee, Jason, John, Ben, just missing Brian.

Lee's folks were there so I was lucky and had some family to sit with since my good looking husband was in the wedding and at the hot stuff head table!
Here is a great shot of the Morehouse couple :)

No comments: