School is right around the corner which means our life of leisure will soon come to a screeching hault. Not only is school beginning I will be once again coaching 8th grade volleyball and Lee has decided to coach 7th grade football. With this exciting season we are slightly concerned about the Tobster and what he is going to do with long days and no one around. Usually we leave him on our porch when we are gone. But with us both in season I'm not sure he can make it that long inside. Luckily our friends Tyler and Kaley (who recently moved) gave us an amazing dog house that their dog Kobe was afraid of and would not go in. You may remember Kobe.....he's Toby's best friend.
Here is Toby LOVIN' his new dog house.


So he'll get to stay outside during the day while we are gone. He can bark at the deer, the old neighbor guy, and relax in the shade. I decided to give Toby his back to school hair cut. It had been awhile. And he was starting to look a bit unruly. Can you tell which ear he lost patience and wouldn't let me do?!? HAHA. Both ears looked like that. He looks so much more handsome when he's trimmed and not wild!
3 comments:
I hope you didn't leave his ears that way!
I think Toby's best friend looks a lot like Scrappy! What kind of dog is he?
Heather,
Kobe is a Goldendoodle...(golden retriever/poodle). Just think Goldendoodles are like $1500 a piece for a puppy and Scrappy is just as cute!
Post a Comment