Another snow day!!! Lee and I went to have a Valentine's lunch at the new sushi restaurant in town (funded by Ma Wagner as a v-day gift)...and it was CLOSED. We were bummed. After grabbing some lunch, we headed to the church to "play" in the parking lot. I'm really sad right now because the video program that I have on my computer will not format to allow me to post the video on the blog. I'd have to spend like $30 to get the program I need, and as much as I want you to see Lee doing crazy things with the Jeep in the snow drifts- I cannot justify it. So intead I'm posting a few pictures so that you can get an idea of how we spent our afternoon! SO FUN.


2 comments:
I just attempted to help my neighbor dig her car out with the lid to a plastic storage container and a broom. It didn't work too well. It did make me realize I should probably own a shovel. Actually, I should probably own a broom too.
I had a fun snow day today with my roomie! We played in the snow in our front yard for about an hour. She even snow-boarded down the driveway. Hahaha! Great times. Looks like you were having a blast too.
Post a Comment