Winona Lake is known in Northern Indiana for it's great mountain bike trails. Lee went a few times last year and got the bug. For his birthday he got bike gloves, for christmas a helmet, all he needed was the bike. So today, inspired by sunshine, we revisited the Winona Trailhouse in search of bikes. We had stopped in once before, took a few for a spin and were just stopping to "look" again. We ended up purchasing AWESOME bikes.
The guy gave us a good deal on the bikes, gave me a free helmet, gave Lee a pair of padded shorts, and gave us matching water bottles.Lee's Bike: The Gary Fisher "Wahoo"
Becca's Bike : The Specialized Rockhopper
As soon as they dropped them off Lee was on it and riding around. He's so excited to finally have bikes we can ride.
Lee then put on his accessories for a photoshoot to commemorate the experience. Due to the tightness of the shorts we took the pictures in the BACKYARD. After today he will not wear them alone. Do not worry I have screened the photos for excessive grossness!


Lee getting some "air"......
I'm most excited because my helmet matches my bike....but I'm a girl so I guess that is normal. I'm also glad that some of my girl friends will still be around for a few more months to ride with me on the trails a few times while I get the feel; in case the rockhopper + becca = rock plopper.
2 comments:
Oh, the adventures you will have on your new bikes (and new spandex shorts!....I agree....don't allow your husband to wear them alone! Adam and I have had such discussions in the past.) :)
RAD bikes!!!!
Post a Comment