Then Miriam gave me the second set which includes the other shepherd, black sheep, and the camel. Mom then presented me with a few of the accessory pieces. I am now only missing the wise men (Lee says I'm not allowed to buy them because I asked for them as a Christmas present).......but the anal retentive part of me can't hardly stand that I don't have the wise men! My mother made a good point that the wise men were several years late in arriving to the scene..... so it's "factually based." HA. That's what I'm going to keep telling myself to curb the urge to run out and buy them. I dearly love this set because it's classic and timeless. I can see it being something I pass down to my children someday with the story that their Grandpa Wagner built the stable and their Grandma Wagner/Aunt Miriam gave me the pieces during the first few Christmas seasons I was a Snider. Here it is all set up.....envision the wise men on the left with the camel..... :) And maybe another set of stars on the right......

My biggest concern is:
How will the wisemen arrive if the camel is ALREADY THERE????
No comments:
Post a Comment