Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree.....Oh Christmas Tree

First off I am deeply saddened that not one person commented on my funny wiseman joke. Hurtful. Just hurtful. I thought it was pretty [dang] funny.

Wednedsay night Lee and I put up Snider Christmas Tree II. It was fresh from the Stanger farm and made the whole house smell like Christmas. Lee once again picked it out all by himself!

Lee surprised me and purchased the other set of stars for the nativity. He'd snuck them in and had them up without me knowing. I didn't notice for a couple of hours and then I looked over and thought..."There are TWO sets!" I smiled real big and forgave him for what he had done.

Also I just wanted to post my favorite Christmas decoration of all time. It was given to me as an ornament in 1982. He makes me smile every year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is so pretty! I laughed at your joke, but I guess not everyone has our sense of humor. :)

Adam and Becca said...

Your way ahead of me! All of our Christmas stuff is still packed away tightly in boxes in the basement!