Monday, April 21, 2008

Summer is right around the corner.

Toby's first swim in the stream back on the bike trails. He jumped in without hesitation, splashed with his big paws, and ran around chasing the ripples from the current. He is ready for the lake.

Grandma Kaye was glad to hear that we've brought another Aussie into the Snider family. We do adore us our Aussie Grandma and pooch! She asked Lee if Toby puts an "er" at the end of his words. After listening closely, I'm pretty sure he does indeed pronounce Becca..."Beccer" so he is indeed an Aussie and shares something in common with Grandma Kaye.

That's one of my favorite memories. One of the first times I met Lee's Grandpa and Grandma Snider she kept saying, "Beccer" and his Grandpa Snider said......"No, BeccA!" And her response was, "That's what I said Jim! Beccer." We all were laughing so hard. That's only one of many reasons we get a kick out of those two.

No comments: