Sunday, April 27, 2008

Miriam's Birthday

So Lee and I dropped Toby off at the kennel for another stay and headed to Indy Friday afternoon to celebrate my sister's 25th birthday. The parental units came over from Ohio and we headed out to the ballpark to watch the Indianapolis Indians night baseball game. We got prime seats directly behind home plate and had a blast. We ate plenty of hot dogs and nachos and enjoyed the full ballpark experience! The evening was pleasant, not too cold or too hot...just an all around perfect night.

Pretty nice little ball park with quite the view of the city skyline in the background! They won and afterwards they had a fireworks show just for Miriam's birthday....well maybe there was another reason but we pretended they were just for her. I am very lucky to have a sister who is also one of my best friends.....but no matter how old she gets she will always be my "little" sister. LOVE YOU MIM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I am lucky to have you as my sister! Thanks for coming down & hanging out. Love you so much!