If you are NOT from Cripe land I feel as though I need to explain that Lee's family has a "unique" love of John Deere equipment. This love is being passed on to the next generation. But me being an outsider still feels a green and yellow lawnmower is.......a green and yellow lawnmower. But the family is so obsessed that they actually forced me to get on the lawnmower so I could drive it and see how amazing it was. It was nice....drove like green and yellow lawnmower. I'm afraid I didn't feel the magic in the way that they had hoped. Lee claims it is the Cadillac of lawnmowers. Still, I'm not sure I understand but if Lee likes it at least our yard will always look good. Here is a sweet shot of the boys with Lee on the "amazing" John Deere.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Megan and Aaron Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember when we got to bring home Grandpa Wagner's riding lawn mower? Now that was a good one... :)
Post a Comment