Toby in his teenage wonder has effectively killed all of his toys. The giraffe lost it's neck, the monkey it's arms and legs, the pig got its insides ripped out and its squeaker eaten.....and so I was forced to provide Toby a new friend to chew on. Lambert is now a part of our family. How long he will last, no one can know. But for at least the first day he is loved. 
Poor Lambert does not know the journey he is about to embark upon. He thinks he's found a loving companion. I didn't have the heart to tell him what happened to Toby's last friend.....RIP Wilbur.
Disclaimer: This post is simply to amuse myself and my mother. I am by no means being serious. I was bored and wanted to put my pet photography skills to the test. Please do not hold this against me. :)
1 comment:
Gotta say...This post cracked me up! :) Hopefully his teenage rebellious years will end soon :)
Post a Comment