
Back behind our house there is a swampy naturey type area and our neighbors have a pond that is just beyond our back yard. Each year there is a doe that has twin babies and they come to get water from the pond and she eats apples from a tree. They usually come at the same time of day and while the doe eats these little guys frolic and scamper about. Every time I see them it's like a little blessing from God to me. It reminds me of the beauty of nature (even though we basically live in town), the miracle of life, the joy of something out of the ordinary. So each year I marvel that she had twins again, I watch them play from my kitchen window, I sneak a picture of them, and I blog about it. God is good to me and reminds me often that he's in my life all of the time even in the littlest of things like twin baby deer.
No comments:
Post a Comment