
Now I can appreciate a nice looking/sounding piece of farm equipment and marvel at the giftedness of his stepdad's mechanical abilities but I must confess that I cannot quite bring myself to an adequate level of excitement for tractor pull day. I've tried........and it's just not in me. I wish I could because Lee's entire family is very enthusiastic and LOVES this event, even the women (you will hear the cheering in the video). Now someday should we be blessed with a little boy, as a good mother, I will be forced to pretend that I think that it is awesome. I will also count on Lee to present the genuine awesomeness of it in all it's glory. After a few years of marriage Lee no longer requires that I attend this event, just sing that "I think his tractor is sexy" when he gets home. And even though it isn't technically his tractor.... I'll sing that he is as sexy as any guy driving a tractor at a 4-H Co. Fair Tractor Pull can be! Someone did document Lee's pull for me on video. Here it is for your enjoyment. Lee Snider in all his glory at the 2009 Tractor Pull.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the video. It felt like I was there! It's been a couple years since I've been to a pull. Going along the theme of growing up with John Deere...this week Aaron and I were walking at camp and we heard a vent making a loud soud. I said, "It sounds like a 2-cylinder tractor." He was pretty impressed! :)It just runs in the family I guess!
As a city girl, I have no concept of this tractor pull thing. Is it like a race? Was Lee racing the other tractor? I don't understand...
Was this Thursday night? Tim and I were there at the same time! We tried to steal a peek at the show, but seriously, it was SO crowded! Hope you enjoyed the fair!
Post a Comment