So I woke up this morning with much to do as the weekend of Christmas madness is upon us. I had been up for about a half hour when I spotted this interesting sight in the living room.

Now you may be wondering what this could be...let's look closer.

Shall we remove a pillow just to be sure??

Indeed! It is a pile of Lee's clean laundry that he apparently decided not to put away last night. He attempted to "hide" it behind some pillows! Seriously, there are times when I wonder just how the male mind works. At what point did "hiding" the pile of clothes with two pillows seem like a good idea? My husband.......he's down right clever.
3 comments:
I am impressed that the laundry was folded!!! I am so horrible with folding laundry---it is one of the chores that I like the least! I love your new blog and now we have another friend to add to our "links" on our blog. Merry Christmas!!!!
Ha! That's really quite funny! Men are so entertaining at times!
Hey, do you guys mind if I list you as a link on our blog?
THat is too funny! Lee cracks me up! I am getting some things posted SOON! Call me and we can be friends again soon! Love you both.
Post a Comment