Monday, May 7, 2007

An Eventful Weekend Pt. 1

This weekend was jam packed with blog worthy material. I got up early on Saturday morning to go to the Grace College Graduation. It was slightly bittersweet because many of my favorite RA girls from last year were graduating from undergrad, and my two best friends and classmates graduated from the Master's program. I am bummed that I did not get to graduate with them. I will instead have to walk with people I don't really know and haven't really had classes with. But I am so proud of both of them and excited where the Lord is going to take them.

Regina (left) is my dear friend from Germany. It was great to meet her family who came! She came here two years ago speaking a little English and ended up graduating Magna Cum Laude! She is so smart and such a great counselor. Janine (right) is my other dear friend. She was in my wedding, and will be getting married herself this summer. Hopefully both friends will be able to stay in the area! Rare indeed is it to find friends like these.

No comments: