Last weekend we headed to Indianapolis to celebrate my sister's 24th birthday. The Wagner's headed west and the Snider's headed south and we met in the great city of Indy. Lee took a half day so we could get there early and enjoy the festivities.
Upon our arrival I was once again thankful that I am married. Always in Wagnerland I was the second "strongest" in the household. So I always got stuck trying to help dad move the heavy stuff. Now that we have Lee I don't have to be screaming, "It's too heavy. I need a BREAK!!!!" Dad and Lee are a much better heavy lifting pair.
Here is a picture of Queen Miriam on her throne:
Upon our arrival I was once again thankful that I am married. Always in Wagnerland I was the second "strongest" in the household. So I always got stuck trying to help dad move the heavy stuff. Now that we have Lee I don't have to be screaming, "It's too heavy. I need a BREAK!!!!" Dad and Lee are a much better heavy lifting pair.
Here is a picture of Queen Miriam on her throne:
Afterwards we headed back to Miriam's apartment, ate cake and played Settlers TWICE. Miriam is a stinker and won BOTH times. I mean we were ok with it because it was her birthday, but it's unheard of to win twice in a row! AND she'd won the last game we played so she is now at THREE in a row.
1 comment:
Wow, you've been busy. :) I think I may never play the game again, just so I can keep my winning streak in tact!
Post a Comment