Note the serious concentration on Lee's face. Later I caught him doing this:
It was really a lot of fun. I will pick up the finished product next week and post the masterpiece. We finished the cup and saucer just as the power went out. We headed outside.....and apparently we'd been so caught up in our project that we hadn't noticed the conditions. There were trees down everywhere, fire trucks screaming by, and a tree had crushed one of the little shops in Winona. The Boathouse was closed and so we altered our plans and came home. I whipped something up and we watched Facing the Giants. It was great to spend time with Lee's mom and hang out. Lee and I are so blessed to have such great mothers that we are close to.
2 comments:
Love the picture of Lee painting with his tongue hagning out. It made me laugh out loud - hilarious. Sounds like oodles of fun too!
It's okay, I do the tongue thing too! But when I do it it's when I'm using Sharpies (or any other permanent marker) trying to write like a teacher. It must be a Snider thing. : )
Post a Comment